Career Opportunities: Open Positions and Employment Opportunities
Adroit Consulting is actively seeking candidates for senior consultant, principal level consultant and inside sales positions to support our growth and serve our target markets. We currently have openings for the following positions:
Inside Sales Professional:
We are seeking savvy inside sales professionals that have a proven record in identifying, pursuing, and converting new prospects into leads for a rapidly growing, innovative Chicago based consultancy. Candidates will team with Sales and Marketing to continuously improve service offerings and messaging. Prefer candidates with history of selling services vs. product oriented offerings, who excel in a high energy, mentally stimulating team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful cold calling experience in a lead generation environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal, writing, and listening)
- Friendly, optimistic, confident and energetic
- Ability to build relationships over time with prospects
- Ability to creatively reach busy business executives and navigate gate keepers (assistants)
- Ability to get prospects to share current business challenges, generate interest in our services, and close for Field Sales appointments
- Bachelors Degree
Senior Consultant and Principal Level Consultants:
All consultants are expected to have strong analytical skills, high energy and a demonstrated track record for achieving results. To be considered, Senior Consultants should have a minimum of five years relevant work experience and at least two years with a well known "branded" consulting firm. Principals should have ten years of experience with a minimum of five years relevant consulting experience.
Demonstrated experience in the following areas is required for all consultants:
- Actively leading process redesign efforts, including process mapping and activity analysis
- Advanced analytical skills, including dynamic process modeling, strong statistical analysis skills and core financial analysis skills such as ROI and NPV concepts
- Experience across functional disciplines such as sales, marketing, distribution, finance and human resources. Similar experience across growth, cost management and operational improvement initiatives is highly valued.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating client groups
- Above average communication skills are required, including presentation structure, report writing and excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated program and project management experience
- Some experience working within technology projects would be beneficial
- A Bachelor's degree is required and an advanced degree preferred.
- Relevant industry experience would include manufacturing, distribution, insurance and life sciences
In addition, the following functional experience will be highly regarded:
Inside Operations experience:
Sales Operations experience:
- Strong Customer / Sales Support business process experience
- Strong call center experience - both process and technology
- Expertise in designing performance metrics
- Knowledge of sales force automation, supply chain and product distribution processes
- Strong business process experience in integrating information across multiple data sources to create data to support meaningful business decision making
- Experience designing sales organizations, account management processes and pipeline management processes, including contract and SLA development, and third party partner
- Expertise in effective sales support structures, including metrics and management reporting
- Experience designing process to optimize the integration of inside sales and field sales
- Understanding of customer segmentation and how to design go-to-market strategies
- Ability to develop sales force automation business requirements
Contact us if you are interested in
any of these positions but please understand our requirements are very specific and we cannot
respond to all inquires.